This 2 hour immersive experience is an opportunity to explore Goa's beautiful mangrove ecosystem and learn about the wonderful ecosystem services it provides us , from protecting our coasts from climate change to nurturing coastal and marine wildlife. This guided experience is both an opportunity to learn as well as relax , unwind and enjoy engaging with one of nature's most amazing creations while slow traveling, leaving no footprint and supporting local conservation initiatives.
Cost per person : 2000/- INR
(Please do read this section as it helps you understand what to expect on our trips)
1. Activity is only available at high tide. Once you have confirmed your dates, we will take a quick look at the tide chart and confirm your time slot.
2. We begin with a safety briefing and take you through the basics of kayaking.
3. You will be given ID charts to help you identify species of birds and mangroves while on your kayaks.
4. We offer light refreshments on board along with water in reusable bottles. We do not use plastic plates or cups. We do not provide individual mineral water bottles. This is to reduce the amount of waste generated on our trip, and in accordance with ethical tourism principles.
WHAT TO WEAR:
1. It is advisable to wear comfortable clothing. Ones that you don't mind getting wet.
2. Carry a hat and sunglasses.
3. Mobiles and cameras, should be in waterproof bags. Please note we are not responsible for personal electronics on board but will provide dry bags to store your belongings if needed.
4. Please wear rubber slippers, floaters , that you don't mind getting wet. (Avoid leather footwear)
5. All guests are requested to wear the life jackets we provide throughout the duration of the trip.
6. If you wear spectacles, use a strap to keep them from falling in the water.
Starting point :
The Lazy Goose, Nerul
Bridge, Nerul, Goa 403114
1. Once you confirm your dates, we would require the full payment in advance via online transfer at this link https://www.instamojo.com/@terra to confirm the trip.
2. We provide a 100% refund, if the trip is cancelled by us due to weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances.
3. We provide NO refund if the trip is cancelled by you.